Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Look


It wouldn't be spring time in Georgia if the temperature didn't go from the 20's to the 80's in less than a week. Today was been a hot one (I've got the sun kissed face to prove it) so naturally I'm beginning to plan my spring wardrobe.

Sarah Sherman Samuel's blog Smitten Studio is great for style inspiration so when she shared her travel basics post featuring Anthropolgie's Pilcro Hyphen Chino's my jaw his the floor. How effortlessly tomboy does she look? To be honest, I hate wearing shorts (not a huge fan of my pale legs) and would much prefer to wear lightweight pants with a loose top. Here's my take on essential pieces to achieve this look:





1. H&M Satin Blouse
2. Anthropologie Pilcro Hyphen Chinos
3. Anthropologie Bandera Wooden Clogs
4. Vince Camuto Mina Clutch
5. J.Crew Panama Hat
6. Target Retro Frames

What's your spring uniform?

// Top image from Smitten Studio //

2 comments:

  1. yes, her look is absolutely flawless! I'm with you on hating shorts, but unfortunately in AZ it's too hot not to wear shorts in the summer...I need to move :)

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate shorts too! There's no elegance to them. They just feel athletic to me no matter what!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...