Thursday, February 13, 2014

DIY Valentine's Cards


It's been a while since I pulled out my art supplies and got crafty so this snow storm couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me to do some things I claim to "never have time for." After seeing this idea, I improvised with an empty matchbox on hand and pulled out some washi tape as an accent. I used to make Taylor cards all the time when we were dating and eventually settled into the rut of simply purchasing cards at the store once we got married. I'm really looking forward to giving Taylor this homemade card tomorrow!


With my box of supplies already out I decided to make a couple more cards for friends using the bee paper punch from this invitation. Do you have a preference for the cards you give or receice? I prefer for the hubby to purchase a card because bless his heart he does not have the artsy gene :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...