Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lovey Dovey


I will gladly take Valentine's day (heck, week) as an opportunity to wear all things pink and red and some of the best accessories can be on your lips and nails. Here are some beauty products sure to make the day colorful and festive:



                   


Garnet (on left) or Raspberry (on right) by Essie are classic shades for the occasion, but if I had to choose, I'd probably rock Raspberry!

    


I love a shimmery, neutral eyeshadow that can catch the light just right. It also helps and balance my makeup look if I happen to go for a more bold lip color. I've been a fan of  Urban Decay's Sin (on left) for years, but I love the sultry shade of Sidecar (on right) too.


I tend to play it pretty safe when it comes to lip color and like that Lauren Mercier's Shy Pink lip stain is subtle while still girly. I also like that stains require less re-application after kissing, etc :)



Once you're dolled up for a romantic evening out, don't forget to spray on timeless Chanel. My personal favorite is Coco Mademoiselle - which could also make for a perfect Valentine's gift if husband who doesn't read my blog happens to read this post...

// Image sources: 1. unknown via Pinterest, 2. Nail polish photos from Essie, 3. Eyeshadow photos from Urban Decay, 4. Lip stain from Laura Mercier, 5. Perfume from Coco Chanel //


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...