Thursday, March 28, 2013

love is in the details


Today I am coordinating my first ever styled photo shoot! I could not be more thrilled to partner with talented vendors at a gorgeous venue and hopefully capture a vision that has been in my mind for the past couple months. When I think about what I do and why I love it (chaos control), I remember that I'm motivated by a deep passion for detail. I am not a big picture person- I don't know where I see myself in 5 years let alone 10- but I thrive on the small pieces and moments that make life so beautiful.


I recently went through some pictures from my trip to Paris back in 2010 and while at Versailles- one of the most extravagant castles in the world- I noticed the majority of my pictures were of widows, door knobs, key holes, chandeliers and plants. Others might think I missed the big picture, but I like to think I was appreciating the majestic details that make the historical home what it is.





xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...