Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wedding Wednesday


I shared a while ago about finding a yellow dress for Jessica's wedding (less than 2 months away!) and now I am on the hunt for nude heels. I'm trilled when friends give their bridesmaids the freedom to pick out what they wear, knowing it pleases both parties.

Here are three options ranging in price from high, to medium to low:


Cole Haan knows how to make a quality shoe so I know these heels would last a lifetime. I love the darker shade of nude and thick straps. The issue would be convincing the hubs that they are worth the hefty splurge.


This sleek beauty needs no explanation. Besides being perfectly feminine, the $80 price tag can be justified by the practical color of these pumps that could literally go with anything.


I love a good wedge, and even though these might not have the height I'm looking for (at 5'3" I need all the height I can get), they could be practical enough at less than $25. I know they could be easily paired with shorts for a dressed up summer look.

My dress also requires a belt and I think this one will do just the trick:


What accessories are you sporting for the upcoming wedding season?

// Photo sources: 1. via Pinterest, 2. from Zappos, 3. from Nordstrom, 4. from Target, 5. from Target //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...