Thursday, March 7, 2013

spring forward


As you know, this weekend is Daylight Savings and the clocks are moving forward one hour. Even though losing that precious hour of sleep Sunday morning is rough, I am so glad it means more daylight in the evening!

With Spring is right around the corner, I thought I would share inspiring ensembles that make me want to pack away all my flannels and tights this very instant.

// for client meetings // The key is being comfortable while still looking polished since I'm either in the car or walking around a venue that could be outdoors. I would love to add some colorful flats, army green slacks and full skirts to my wardrobe.




// for date nights // I am so looking forward to warmer days so Taylor and I can sit outside for dinner at some of our favorite restaurants. Slouchy pants and silk blouses are sure to add the perfect amount of sultry to a night on the town.



// for weekends // While I might find myself working more weekends as wedding season hits full swing, I'll enjoy any chance to dress down for errands, coffee dates and trips to the dog park.




What are you looking forward to most about Spring?

// Top image via Pinterest. Fashion photo sources: 1. via Prepaganda, 2. via In the City with Crystalin, 3. from Luella & June, 4. via With Love from Kat, 5. via Pinterest,  6. via Pinterest, 7. from Frankie Hearts Fashion //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...