Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quilted Dreams


Did anyone else go through a phase in their tween years of wanting to change your bedding style every 6 months? I'm pretty sure my mom could open her own Bed, Bath and Beyond with all the quilts, comforters and duvet covers my sisters and I have owned over the last 10 years

Our guest room has only a handful of visits a year (mostly my sisters) and now Chief has thoroughly taken over the room- and the bed! Although I love to cuddle him on the bed I know if I had a nicer bed spread I would be more strict about this bad habit I have encouraged. I've been scouring over sites like One Kings Lane, Ikea, World Market and Target and would love to find a great quilt at a price that won't break the bank.

Here's a short round up of some options (included duvets):






// Image sources: 1. via a note on design, 2. from Ikea, 3. from Ikea, 4. from World Market, 5. from World Market, 6. from Target //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...