Thursday, August 8, 2013

All Grown Up (Almost)


Yesterday was my baby sister's first day of high school and I'm still trying to figure out when exactly she grew up. The wild part is that I was going into my freshman year when we first moved to Georgia so for life to come full circle like this just feels crazy. I know she will learn so much about herself over these next four years and I know we will only continue to grow closer and become better friends.

I am so proud of the young woman she is and the convictions she is working towards at such a young age. My biggest prayer for her high school years is to embrace God's love and power as her true identity and not let herself be defined by circumstances, comparisons or short-comings.

I love you Lauren! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...