Thursday, August 15, 2013

Work & Play


I had to take a few days this week to get fully caught up with work- especially since 3 out of the last 5 days included time in Atlanta. No complaints here though! I feel like I'm finding my groove in juggling a great event next week, a couple day-of-coordination weddings this fall and getting ready for large full-planning weddings next spring.

Sometimes I can get so caught up in the thrill of design inspiration and loving what I do that I forget to turn around from my desk and take care of the chaos that is my house :) Thankfully Taylor is super patient with me as I figure out the best balance for life and working from home (or a coffee shop). Besides work, I feel so excited by so many new friendships in my life and God filling my time with great girls to reach out to. Even though there are still many aspects to my future that feel so unclear, I am soaking in this time of refreshing when everything just seems to be going really well!

xo

// Image via Prepaganda //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...