Wednesday, August 28, 2013

An Evolving Portfolio


It's still crazy to think that 6 months ago I took a leap of faith, left a full time office job, and began wedding planning through Chancey Charm with my very own clients. Now that wedding season is in a lull, it's amazing to look back and see how much I have learned about myself over the past 6 months. I won't get into details but I could seriously laugh at myself thinking of my first couple client consultations... And not that I have it all figured out now, but God has really helped me grow in confidence and being a go-getter! One of the most satisfying aspects of my career is seeing the photos come back and everything looking better than I even remember!

Please check Chancey Charm's blog for my "sneak peek" post about an event last week!

// Photo provided by Morgan Blake //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...