Thursday, August 21, 2014

Moved By Words


I stumbled upon a blog I used to follow and read an endearing quote in reference to helping someone find a relationship with God,

"With the Lord as my strength I will stay the course! [They are] very special to me. I can't imagine heaven without [them]! With you on one side, us on the other and the Lord before [them, they] have nowhere else to go but up!"

My heart stopped at the thought of expressing to someone, "I can't imagine heaven with you!" Doesn't everyone deserve to hear that? And wasn't that how Jesus truly and authentically made everyone around him feel? I pray to live a life with that heart for those around me! So if you need some motivation to hang in there, know that heaven would NOT be the same without YOU!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...