Wednesday, August 29, 2012

wedding wednesday


Erin's wedding is less than a month away and even though I have my dress, I thought I would share some last minute inspiration. Her colors are gold and cream so naturally I was drawn to a gold dress, as I think it complements my transparent fair complexion. I love everything about the look above - short hem, loose sleeves and strappy heels.



All these shimmery sequin dresses would be a dream! But my budget is somewhat limited so I decided to go with a borrowed dress from my sister. With a big enough statement piece, I think all cleavage will be covered ;)


I am still on the hunt for heels or wedges and love this pair below:

xoxo

// Photo sources: 1. via Pinterest, 2. from Nordstrom, 3. from ModCloth, 4. from ModCloth
5. from Nordstrom //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...