Monday, August 6, 2012

game day hair


I wasn't able to get this post up on Friday, but what better way to start the week than by talking about hairstyles!

When it comes to my hair hair, it usually ends up being the last thing I think of right before heading to a football tailgate. By devoting a little more time I might actually be able to pull off some of these lovely looks :)


I much prefer keeping hair off my neck during the warmer games and a tucked French braid would be perfect. A top knot is another top choice and the messier the better!


As the weather turns cool, a fish tail braid would be sweet and simple - especially with a unique hair tie. I'm also a fan of a pony tail with a twist:


What are your go-to hairstyles for sporting events?

P.S. Game day attire and more hair inspiration


// Photo sources: 1. via Center City, 2. from A Cup of Jo, 3. via Patterson Maker, 4. via Pinterest //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...