Monday, August 27, 2012

statements


I've recently grown obsessed with statement necklaces and how they complete the most simple of outfits. I'm on the hunt for the perfect piece to wear with a my buttoned up chambray top like the picture below.


After doing some surfing on the web, I found my top three favorites:


This mutli-colored statement necklace is a lot more salmon than red in person and makes me think rocker-chic. Denim or gold dress would complement it well and I would probably pair this bracelet with it too!


Stella & Dot's Egyptian collar necklace would inspire any modern-day Cleopatra! I would love to pair this piece with white jeans and a gray v-neck tee.


Last, but not least, this faux pearl collar stunner has me swooning! The chunky metal is a nice balance to the soft pearls and I especially love the look of three separate strands. Kate Spade's gem might have a hefty price tag, but a girl can dream, right?

What jewelry has caught your eye for fall?

xoxo

// Photo sources: 1. via Pinterest, 2. Refinery29, 3. from LOFT, 4. from Stella & Dot, 5. from Nordstrom //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...