Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Falling Already


The weather was perfectly crisp this weekend and I am really hoping it's not some cruel tease before going back to hot days. I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I am two weeks behind in blogging-catch up, but I'm going to give myself a break considering how wonderfully-wild life and work have been.

I find it so incredibly easy to complain about my schedule, when in reality it could be so much worse. I could be making less money. I could be working night shifts. I could not even have a job(s). I think what typically happens is as my week gets filled with meetings and shifts, I panic over the quality time being lost with my husband or friends. Or for myself! Of course there is a part of venting or complaining that feels so good in the moment- especially when I want to justify my negative mood. But in the end, it only leaves me more upset or waiting for the next thing to be mad about.

It's funny how the things that seem to temporarily fill us up and the quickest to let us down. This weeks focus is on joy in all circumstances! I hope you'll join me in pursuing joy despite momentary troubles, worries or frustrations.

xo

P.S. Good news - Jenna came back to the U.S. yesterday! Hooray!

// Photo via Bloom //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...