Thursday, June 14, 2012

honored


As I shared yesterday, Morgan + Candice were engaged last month and a couple weeks ago Candice brought over a sweet gift...



Candice made cute personalized boxes to ask her friends to be a bridesmaid. Each was filled with a general note to all the girls, a specific card to the maid (or matron!), details of the big day and information on attire. Candice is such a creative person and if this is just the beginning, I can't even imagine what she has in store for her big day.


Morgan is like a little brother to me and Candice has become one of my very best friends over the past year so it is an incredible honor to be a part of their wedding. My hope and prayer is to be as helpful and generous as possible over these next few months to make all the planning easier.

The date is set, venue booked, and photographer locked down. These two know how to throw a party and I can't wait to see everything come together on October 14th!

xoxo

// Also: Jenna and Erin's will you be my bridesmaid cards //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...