Monday, March 3, 2014

Art + Soul: Britt Bass Turner


Athens is filled with so many creatives it's hard to know where to start in discovering them all. Today I thought I would share a little blurb on Britt Bass Turner as she's not only an Athens creative, but fellow-Normaltown-er and recent friend!




I have 3 of Britt's prints in my house and I would honestly put one in every room if I could. The bottom image, "Claudia" is one of the prints I have hanging in my bedroom and it makes me feel happy and calm every time I look at it. Britt is currently hosting a giveaway for a $50 gift card to her shop and the contest ends tonight at midnight so be sure to enter quickly and tag #brittbassLUCKYYOU on social media!

// All images courtesy of Britt Bass Turner //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...