Monday, February 13, 2012

feelin' the love


Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. On Saturday I made fortune cookies with Candice and we went to an antique store where I found a gift and vintage valentine for the hubby. That night Tay and I met up with our future landlord (whom I refer to as "Sweet Barb") and signed the lease to our new house. Wahoo! That precious little home (still in Normaltown!) is all ours. To celebrate we drank margaritas and watched The Office.

As far as those cans I was going to fix up...that didn't happen. But I do plan on making some sweets for my coworkers later today. Tonight is the Sweethearts Duet Hoot and we are doubling with Candice & her beau, Morgan.

Head to toe love for February 14th

Pops of pink

// Photo via Strikes Our Fancy //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...